I recorded this podcast in May 2006 when I was ramping up for the Script Smart launch and never got around to using it.
Mike Stewart just blogged about this WordPress Plugin called PodPress which allowed me every so easily to get this podcast into this blog post. Thanks Mike, it is an awesome plugin and can’t wait to try a video feed with it. I highly recommend you get this plugin.
What you will learn in this podcast
– What are website scripts and the different types out there
– Get to know about the infamous tell-a-friend scripts
– Get the low-down on the current status of the ever so popular Popups (no they are not dead!)
– How to simply get your customers attention with personalisation (using their name in your web copy)
– How to automatically limit your supply to get people taking immediate action on your offers
– Become aware of SPAM hijacking with your contact form pages (see Script Smart for more info)
– Some words of wisdom about where to find scripts (like HotScripts and ScriptArchive) and how to use them appropriately
Of course you should check out Script Smart, my internet marketers script toolbox, it’ll save you a lot of time and money when you’re ready to start using decent sales based scripts.
Leave me a comment with what you think about my podcast.